The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on October 28. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- ZTO Express (NYSE: ZTO) Falls 15 Pct in Market Debut (English article)
- AAFA and 17 Organizations Call for Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to Be Named on Piracy List (press release)
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Announces Q3 Results (PRNewswire)
- TPG to Exit Race for $2 Bln McDonald’s (NYSE: MCD) China Business (English article)
- Lenovo (HKEx: 992) Says in PC Tie-Up Talks with Fujitsu (HKEx announcement)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)