The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on October 22-24. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Huawei Keeps Top Spot in China Smartphone Market in Q3 – Trendforce (Chinese article)
- Walmart (NYSE: WMT) Invests in Logistics and O2O Grocery Platform New Dada (Businesswire)
- China Telecom (HKEx: 728) Hebei Subsidiary Cancels All Roaming Fees (Chinese article)
- Yili (Shanghai: 600887) to Raise 9 Bln Yuan, Sunshine Insurance to Hold 4.56 Pct (Chinese article)
- China Resources Pharma Said to Raise $1.8 Bln From IPO (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)