The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on October 21. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China Mobile (HKEx: 941) Announces Financial Results for First 3 Quarters (HKEx announcement)
- Homestay Business of Ctrip (Nasdaq: CTRP) and Qunar Acquired by Tujia (PRNewswire)
- China iOS App Store Passes US in Sales to Become World’s Largest – Report (Chinese article)
- Walmart (NYSE: WMT) Opens Flagship Store on JD.com (Nasdaq: JD) (Chinese article)
- Giant Interactive to Buy Online Game Maker Playtika for 30.5 Bln Yuan (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)