The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on October 15-17. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- ChemChina, Sinochem in Talks on Possible $100 Bln Merger: Sources (English article)
- Tencent (HKEx: 700) to Sign $3.5 Bln Loan to Finance Supercell Purchase (Chinese article)
- Weibo (Nasdaq: WB) Has Nearly Eclipsed Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) by Market Value (English article)
- Smartisan Denies Rumors to be Aquired by NetEase (Nasdaq: NTES) (Chinese article)
- Tongcheng Eyes IPO in 3 Years After Merger with Wanda Travel (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q3 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)