The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on October 12. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Yum (NYSE: YUM) Details Transformation Plans after China Separation (Businesswire)
- SF Express Backdoor Listing Plan Approved by China Securities Regulator (Chinese article)
- NetEase (Nasdaq: NTES) Breaks into Smart Device Market (English article)
- Solar Panel Maker LDK Bankruptcy Approved; Creditors Take Huge Losses (English article)
- Shanyang (Shanghai: 600146) Buys US Apparel Brand Oneworld Star for $280 Mln (Businesswire)
(Visited 62 times, 1 visits today)