The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 9-13. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- iKang (Nasdaq: KANG) Management, Meinian Withdraw Buyout Offers on Yunfeng Bid (Chinese article)
- XpressWest, Seeking to Build US High-Speed Rail, Ends Deal With China Group (English article)
- Youku Sues LeEco (Shenzhen: 300104) for Unfair Competition, Seeks 6 Mln Yuan (Chinese article)
- JD.com (Nasdaq: JD) Shares Drop 5.6 Pct on Short Seller Attack (Chinese article)
- China’s 4G Subscriber Base to Surpass 700 Mln in 2016 – Govt Think Tank (English article)
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)