The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 30. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China Resources Pharmaceutical Launches HK IPO, Aims to Raise up to $1 Bln (Chinese article)
- Kuka (Frankfurt: KU2) Management Approves Sale to Midea (Shenzhen: 000333) (Chinese article)
- Wanda Property (HKEx: 3699) Deal Faces Hurdles as APG Balks Over Price (English article)
- China Appoints New Internet Regulator (English article)
- Smartphone Maker Smartisan Founder Pledges 2 Mln Shares to Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) (English article)
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)