The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 3. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Didi Chuxing, Uber Compete for Most Funds in Latest Drives (Chinese article)
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Announces Terms of Share Purchase from SoftBank (Businesswire)
- China Says Midea’s (Shenzhen: 000333) German Robot Deal Shouldn’t be Politicized (English article)
- Taobao Invests 28.2 Bln Yuan in Suning (Shenzhen: 002024), Becomes 2nd Largest Shareholder (Chinese article)
- US Requests Documents From Huawei on Previous Trade Sanctions (Chinese article)
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)