The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 28. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Autohome (NYSE: ATHM) Shareholding Settles, With Ping An as New Chairman (Chinese article)
- A Slice of Qihoo’s (NYSE: QIHU) $9.3 Bln Buyout for Sale on China Streets (English article)
- JD.com (Nasdaq: JD) Loses Luster as Hedge Funds Backpedal Amid Slowing Growth (English article)
- Acquisitive Tsinghua Companies to Spend 50 Bln Yuan on R&D (Chinese article)
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Says Already Compliant with Most New Online Search Rules (English article)
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)