The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 23. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Wins Dismissal of Lawsuit Over Pre-IPO Regulatory Warning (English article)
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Creates Own Indexes to Paint Picture of China’s Economy (English article)
- Fresh Food B2B M-commerce App Meicai Raises $200 Mln Series D Funding (English article)
- Tujia Acquires Mayi, Becomes China’s Largest Shared Room Listing Service (Chinese article)
- Stock Exchange Queries LeEco (Shenzhen: 300104) on Big Inventory, Accounts Receivable Rises (Chinese article)
(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)