The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 21. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- JD.com (Nasdaq: JD) Swaps 145 Mln Shares for Walmart’s (NYSE: WMT) Yihaodian (Chinese article)
- China Mobile (HKEx: 941) Adds 17.9 Mln 4G Users in May, Total Up to 409 Mln (Chinese article)
- Kuka (Frankfurt: KU2) Investor Loh Says Not Planning Counter Bid to Midea’s (English article)
- Perfect World Buys Back Online Literature Unit from Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) (Chinese article)
- Orient Securities Hong Kong IPO Seeks Up to $1.2 Bln (English article)
(Visited 83 times, 1 visits today)