The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on July 30-August 1. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Giant Interactive, Alibaba’s (NYSE: BABA) Jack Ma to Pay $4.4 Bln for Game Firm Playtika (Chinese article)
- China Postal Bank’s $10 Bln IPO Stirs Foreign Interest, But Valuation a Worry (English article)
- Besttone Holdings to Pay 6.9 Bln Yuan for China Telecom (HKEx: 728) Online Video Assets (Chinese article)
- Meituan-Dianping Roll Out New Food and Beverage Platform (Chinese article)
- Fosun (HKEx: 656) to Buy Brazilian Real Estate Management Fund Rio Bravo (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)