The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on July 28. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Greater China Loses Status as Apple’s (Nasdaq: AAPL) Second Largest Region (Chinese article)
- Wanda Buys Movie Portal Mtime for $280 Mln (Chinese article)
- Sale of Yum Brands (NYSE: YUM) China Franchise at a Standstill (English article)
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Bids for East Europe’s Top Online Auction Site Allegro (Chinese article)
- Xiaomi Launches Notebook Computer With Starting Price of 3499 Yuan (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)