The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on July 27. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- LeEco (Shenzhen: 300104) to Buy US TV Maker Vizio for $2 Bln (English article)
- South China Morning Post CEO Resigns, Takes Position at Temasek (Chinese article)
- Huawei Says Sold 60.56 Mln Smartphones in H1, Consolidates World No. 3 Position (Chinese article)
- Gome (HKEx: 493) in Online Alliance with China Resources’ Feiniu.com (Chinese article)
- China’s 4G Subscriber Base Surpasses 600 Mln in June – MIIT (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)