The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on July 26. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Says Group Withdraws Offer to Acquire iQiyi (PRNewswire)
- Wanda’s AMC (NYSE: AMC) Raises Bid for Carmike (Nasdaq: CKEC) to $1.2 Bln (Chinese article)
- Chinese Dealmaker Sonny Wu Said to Lead Takeover of AC Milan (English article)
- Huawei H1 Revenue Rises 40 Pct, Profit Margin Falls to 12 Pct (Chinese article)
- Geely (HKEx: 175) Sells 2 EV Joint Ventures to Parent for 1.35 Bln Yuan (HKEx announcement)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)