The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on July 23-25. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- MasterCard (NYSE: MA) May Apply for China Payment License This Year (English article)
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Maps Enters 13 South American Countries as Olympics Nears (Chinese article)
- Samsung (Seoul: 005930) Countersues Huawei in Lawsuit Tug-of-War (Chinese article)
- Giant Interactive Said to Lead Group Bidding for Caesars Online Game Unit (English article)
- Private Car Service Provider UCar Lists on China OTC, Valued at 40 Bln Yuan (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)