The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on July 19. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Chinese $1.2 Bln Takeover of Norway’s Opera Fails, Pursues Alternative Deal (English article)
- Didi Chuxing Raises Prices in Multiple Markets to Slow Cash Burning (Chinese article)
- Hot Pot Chain Haidilao Makes IPO for Yihai International (HKEx: 1579) Unit (Chinese article)
- ZestFinance Gets Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Funds To Develop Underwriting Technology (company announcement)
- Baofeng (Shenzhen: 300431) to Establish Film and TV Drama Production Subsidiary (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)