The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on July 1. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China’s Postal Savings Bank Files for Potential $10 Bln IPO (English article)
- 21Vianet (Nasdaq: VNET) Announces Withdrawal of Going Private Proposal (GlobeNewswire)
- Bank of China (HKEx: 3988) to Sell Assets to HK Unit for $887 Mln (English article)
- Shenzhen Businessman Buys Australian Soccer Club Newcastle United Jets (Chinese article)
- Billionaire Wang’s Bid for Global Theater Behemoth Falters (English article)
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)