The following press releases and news reports about Chinese companies were carried on February 23. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Tsinghua’s $2.6 Bln Taiwan Deals to Face Unprecedented Government Scrutiny (English article)
- Huawei Debuts MateBook Notebook PC at Mobile World Congress (Chinese article)
- HK Lays Out Case Against Short Seller Citron Research’s Andrew Left (English article)
- ICBC (HKEx: 1398) Says Cooperating With Madrid Anti-Money Laundering Probe (HKEx announcement)
- Parcel Delivery Service SF Express Prepares for Domestic IPO (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q4 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 79 times, 1 visits today)