The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on August 3. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China Regulator Says Didi, Uber Deal Will Need Mofcom Approval (English article)
- Sanyuan Foods Gives Up Preferential Rights to Buy Beijing McDonald’s (NYSE: MCD) JV (Chinese article)
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) Enters into Agreement for Going Private Transaction (PRNewswire)
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU), Tencent (HKEx: 700) May Cut Wanda E-Commerce Ties (Chinese article)
- Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) Buys Global News Aggregation App ‘News Republic‘ (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)