The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on August 26. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- New Energy Car Policy Switch From Subsidy to Points Trading-Based System (Chinese article)
- More Than 300 Drivers Fined $1.25 Mln as Uber Angrily Leaves Macau (Chinese article)
- ZTE (HKEx: 763) Announces Interim Results (HKEx announcement)
- Lufax Plans HK IPO Next Year, Gives Up Shanghai Listing Plan (Chinese article)
- Chinese All Digital Publishing (Shenzhen: 300364) Completes 2 Bln Yuan Private Placement (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 84 times, 1 visits today)