The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on April 22. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Wanda (HKEx: 3699) Privatization Pitch Comes With Wang’s 12 Pct Return Guarantee (English article)
- Ctrip (Nasdaq: CTRP) to Invest 3 Bln Yuan in China Eastern in Strategic Tie-Up (PRNewswire)
- Huawei Founder Ren Zhengfei’s Net Worth Revealed, Passes Robin Li, Pony Ma (Chinese article)
- Xinhua Website IPO Approved by Regulator, May Come Within 2 Months (Chinese article)
- China Unicom (HKEx: 762) Announces Q1 Results (HKEx announcement)
- Latest calendar for Q1 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)